2010年4月6日星期二

salesman, how could we leave Google.

After heard Google's moving decision, I felt a little sad.

I am an international sales from China, Google brings me much convenience at my work. Most information I sourced is from Google, as Google could list a fair result from the research, I could pick it out which I need from trillions of information. I find customers, I check customers information, their credit, even some their plans......

But now, in those days, it is not stable when I visit Google and use the Research Engine, I know what reason caused Google go away from us, I feel a little sad. I use to use Google to source something, but now, we have to change some research engine some time.

I like Google, and I also want to take part in Google AdSense, but I am afraid the event will affect Google's business in China, and will affect us, a small netizen.

It is lucky for us, Google.com.hk could help us to source something, and .com also could help us to source information from over sea's website. As I am an international sales, I must to find my potential customer from so much information, Google is a very good tool, and it did help me so much!

I hope Google will be back some day!







没有评论:

发表评论